- * The interlibrary loan (ILL) service allows the library to locate and request materials that are not in our collections (books, articles, PhD dissertations, etc.).
- * To use the ILL service and submit a request, you have to be a member of Mines Paris.
- * Materials are supplied to the library for free, either as copies or scans or as originals.
- * The loaning and consultation policies (in-library consultation or loan, loan period) can vary depending on the loaning library.
- * You will receive an email informing you of the requested materials' availability.
- Before submitting an ILL request
- Please check if the desired item is available either in a partner library or in a local library (Paris and Ile de France):
- - Université PSL institutions' libraries
- - Other academic libraries - check via the Sudoc collective catalogue
- - Ville de Paris public libraries
Submit your request
If you have further questions about ILL
- In Paris : firstname.lastname@example.org
- In Fontainebleau : email@example.com
- In Évry : firstname.lastname@example.org
- In Sophia Antipolis : email@example.com