Located near the Château de Fontainebleau, the library is located since 1979 in a former stable, built between 1846 and 1848, which was part of a large cavalry district, former hotel of the Gardes du Corps, converted into barracks during the Revolution and partially listed as a Historic Monument.
A reading room on the ground floor, offering 40 seats, receives all user for free, for working and on-site consultation of the documentary collection specialising in earth sciences and the environment. How to register?
Coming to the library
Bibliothèque Mines Paris
38 rue Saint-Honoré
Tel. 01 64 69 48 75